Got Schezwan Chutney? Here Are 3 Delicious Recipes You Can Try!
Schezwan chutney is a spicy chutney that goes well with most of the Indian, Chinese And Continental dishes. It is an outcome of fusion of Indian and Chinese cuisines. It is versatile as it can be served as a dip /side or one can also make various recipes using it as an ingredient. Schezwan chutney is a spicy and pungent chutney that has the caliber to increase the delectability quotient of any dish. All you have to do is get the best schezwan chutney and try out these yummy recipes at home.
Schezwan Fried Rice
- Freshly cooked rice
- 2 tablespoon chopped carrot
- 1 tablespoon shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoon chopped french beans
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped capsicum
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped spring onions
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon schezwan chutney
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Salt as required
- Take a pan, add oil to it and add garlic. Sauté it for 5 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and keep stirring them till they are golden brown.
- Add carrots, capsicum, cabbage, french beans and spring onions and keep stirring. Stir fry the vegetables on medium flame. If the vegetables are finely chopped, they will cook faster.
- When all the vegetables are semi-cooked, lower the flame and add the cooked rice.
- Combine rice and all the vegetables perfectly together.
- Add schezwan chutney and continue cooking on low flame.
- Cover it for 2-3 minutes and add rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
- 3 cups fried noodles
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4th cup finely chopped spring onions
- ½ cup finely chopped capsicum
- ½ cup carrot juliennes
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4th cup schezwan chutney
- ½ cup tomato ketchup
- Salt as required
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and sauté it over a medium flame.
- Add capsicum, spring onions (keep some spring onions aside for garnishing), carrots and cabbage and sauté on medium flame for at least 30 seconds.
- Add schezwan chutney, tomato ketchup and salt and mix well. Cook on a medium flame for some time.
- Remove this mixture from the flame and transfer it into a big bowl.
- Add the fried noodles and toss. Mix everything together.
- Garnish the Chinese Bhel with spring onions and serve.
Spicy Bread Rolls
- 10 whole wheat bread slices
- Melted butter
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped spring onions along with the greens
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped capsicum
- 2 tablespoon grated carrot
- 1/4th cup finely chopped cabbage
- ½ cup roughly chopped and boiled instant noodles
- 1/4th cup chopped paneer
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon schezwan chutney
- A pinch of sugar
- Black pepper powder
- Salt as required
To make the stuffing:
- Heat oil in a pan; add capsicum, spring onions, carrots and cabbage and sauté well. Sauté all these vegetables on medium flame for at least 2 minutes.
- Add noodles, paneer, soy sauce, Ram Bandhu Schezwan chutney, sugar, salt and pepper to the sautéed vegetables and combine everything properly. Keep aside.
Making The Bread Rolls:
- Remove the sides of the bread slices and roll each of them thin with a rolling pin.
- Place the bread slice on a dry surface and add 1 tablespoon of the prepared stuffing and spread it evenly on the bread slice. Roll the bread slice tightly.
- Apply little water on the edges of the bread and gently press for sealing the bread roll.
- Repeat these steps to make more bread rolls.
- Grease a baking tray and place the bread rolls on the tray. Brush little butter on the bread rolls.
- Bake the bread rolls in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes.
- Remove the bread rolls from the oven, flip them over and then bake them again at 200°C for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with a dip of tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce or green chilli sauce as per your liking.
Do try these recipes and let us know how they turned out for you. We would appreciate your comments on these recipes. You can add up to these recipes with more tips, information or suggestions. Keep following our blog for more such easy, appetizing and delicious recipes. Keep visiting our social media pages for more interesting food related content and if you find our articles useful, please share it with your friends and relatives.